From: Sunny <sunfire001@xxxxxxxxx>
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, Mar-29-2006 6:41 PM
Subject: [aspectj-users] How may I match join points in these patterns?
Dear All,

How may I match join points in the following two patterns?

1. when an object is created and immediately returned to the caller:

public ClassA m1()
{
         return ( new ClassA() );
}

2. when an object is created and immediately passed to another context through a method call:

objectA.m( new B(), arg1, arg2, ... );

Thanks very much!

Sunny