Re: [aspectj-users] How may I match join points in these patterns?

#: Sunny changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 3/30/2006 5:41 AM) :#
Dear All,

How may I match join points in the following two patterns?

1. when an object is created and immediately returned to the caller:

public ClassA m1()
{
         return ( new ClassA() );
}

2. when an object is created and immediately passed to another context
through a method call:

objectA.m( new B(), arg1, arg2, ... );

Thanks very much!

Sunny

Hi Sunny!

Those join points look interesting, but before defining them you should also detail what is your goal with these.

cheers,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.