Re: [aspectj-users] Any information about next release date of AspectJ?

On 29/03/06, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just after 1.5.1 appears I think there will be a formal release/milestone
> build from the AJDT team containing it.

Yes, there will be an AJDT 1.3.1 for Eclipse 3.1 within a week of the
AspectJ 1.5.1 release (we have lots of manual tests to run). And the
AspectJ release will also go into the latest development builds of
AJDT 1.4.0 for the latest Eclipse 3.2 milestones.

Matt.

Back to the top