[aspectj-users] Any information about next release date of AspectJ?

                            Hi!

  I was wondering if whether there is any information or even guesses as
to when the next official release of aspectj will be out?

  I'm asking this because there are some non-fatal bugs fixed in the
last good developer build that I'd like to have, but I do not want to
include pre-release stuff into our build.

  If there is not even guesses about the next release date, what kind of
problems can I expect if I start to use the latest build? Is it AJDT
compatible? (I ask this as before 1.5.0 release the aspectj and ajdt
pre-release versions were not mutually compatible).

        -Antti-

Back to the top