Re: [aspectj-users] Build problems in converted project

EJB and Web both depend on EAR.

The aspect is located in EJB.

The classes the aspect looks at are also in EJB.  The classes of interest are sub-classes of BusinessObject+, also defined in the EJB project.  The aspect is also located in this project.  This is defined as an AspectJ project.

The classes that access the BusinessObject classes are located in the Web project.  It is also an AspectJ project, that has the xxxEJB project on its AspectJ aspect classpath.

So, I reckon that the aspect should be weaved against both the EJB and Web projects.  Is this correct?

Please let me know if you have more ideas..
Don

Alexandru Popescu wrote:
I have some questions:

1/ Web and EJB depends on EAR, or EAR depends on both Web and EJB?

2/ where are your aspects located and what are they going to be weaved against?

I have a pretty complex  grid of projects set in MyEclipse with AJDT enabled on some of the projects, and everything works like a charm. Though,  one project aspects are always weaved against the  classes on that project. I had set some projects in the past using the inpath and aspectpaths, so I would definitely expect things to work.

Please let us know more details.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.