Re: [aspectj-users] Dynamic use of Inter-Type Declarations

Hi..

Thank you guys for your answers.
This is what i suspected, but i just thought i should ask around ;)

Well the example was constructed in order to explain what i wanted. Of
course i would not use that intricate solutions for such a easy
problem, but my curiosity was triggered by a question i got for a
collegue on antother matter, and i needed to investigate our options.

Thanx
Kaare