RE: [aspectj-users] LTW and build-time weaving used together result in an unexpected org.aspectj.bridge.AbortException

Seva,

>I am curious, should the AspectJ users expect some changes in this regard in the AspectJ 1.5.1 release?
No. I actually think we are in a period of transition where for various reasons users are more comfortable using compile-time weaving for certain features or don't have access to a runtime that supports load-time weaving. In the long term I think load-time weaving will become the default for all aspects.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx

http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Back to the top