Re: [aspectj-users] decalare parents: implementing generic interface

bug.  I dont think we are checking that kind of 'circular/recursive' reference.

Andy.

On 22/03/06, Vincenz Braun < vb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I have the following construct:

public interface TestIF<T extends TestIF> {}

public class TestClass {}

public aspect TestAspect {

            declare parents: TestClass implements TestIF<TestClass>;

}

The later aspect does not compile, although

public class TestClass implements TestIF<TestClass> {

}

is a valid class. Are there any limitations on declare parents with generic
types?

Thanks a lot,

Vincenz