[aspectj-users] load-time weaving issue

While I sleep on this, I'm wondering if anyone has seen an issue where AspectJ is incompletely weaving classes when using load-time weaving...

I have three annotations @A, @B, and @C. I have three @Aspects (AAspect, BAspect, and CAspect) that each utilize @DeclareParents to add interfaces/implementations to annotated classes. Here's what happens when I annotate the same class as follows:

@A --> gets ifc/impl from AAspect, as expected
@B @C -> gets ifcs/impls from BAspect, CAspect, as expected
@A @B -> gets only ifc/impl from BAspect (what happened to @A?!)
@A @C -> gets only ifc/impl from CAspect (again, what happened to @A?)

Also, is it expected that, regardless of the combinations I use, MyClass.class.getAnnotations() returns nothing (that is, an empty array)?

Back to the top