Re: [aspectj-users] Re: query about iajc ant task

Ok, changing XLint properties is high-traffic enough and
hard enough to perhaps warrant some help - and a code
contribution?

It might be nice in AJDT to have an interface that listed
all the options and had a four-way list for the values (say
nothing, ignore, warning, error), and generated an
XLint.properties file in the right place.  If the AJDT guys
like this idea, then perhaps some user interested in
Eclipse could contribute the code to do this, adding to the
current AJDT code for preferences?

Wes