[aspectj-users] Re: declare parents and inheritance

I have tried also with declare parents Parent+ implements IInterface, but no good result. I am definitely doing something wrong.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Hi!

Maybe this is a stupid question, but at this moment I don't have a good answer for it (sorry 3am):

if Child extends Parent and declare parents Parent implements IInterface, isn't supposed to have the condition (Child instanceof IInterface) true? Or should I declare parents with:

declare parents Parent+ implements IInterface?

thanks and sorry for the "stupid" question,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Back to the top