Re: [aspectj-users] AOP-JSR - some prevision?

Hi,
      I understand the focus here is on Java and AspectJ. Isn't there any new AOP language ? We had OO languages but OO didn't have support in any VM AFAIK. Why is this trend of AOP in VM's becoming popular and not any new AOP language ? I don't claim to understand AOP fully but if there were OO languages then there would be AOP languages. Right ?

Thanks,
Mohan