Re: [aspectj-users] RE: [aspectj-dev] IDEA and AspectJ

Hi Ron!

The project looks really interesting.
Unfortunately, my past experience developing plugins for IDEA stopped
tragically after a few days of wondering through undocumented sources
(by the time I have tried to write the TestNG plugin for IDEA).
Though, if things are gonna be settled down well, than I think I would
like to give a helping hand.

BR,

./alex
--