From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barry Kaplan
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 2:30 PM
To: aspectj-users
Subject: [aspectj-users] @SuppressAjWarnings for aspectj syntax (ie,non
@Aspect syntax)

@SuppressAjWarnings works for @Aspect's, but does not work on say a
pointcut in a regular aspect. Is this a known limitation? Or might there
be another mechanism?

I have some "library" aspects that have the classes available they
advice available, but they do not get to weave them in the IDE. Only at
runtime with LTW be used. So I don't want see those warnings. I have
suppressed the warnings in my @Aspect's, but cannot seem to do so for my
[regular] aspect's.

-barry