Re: [aspectj-users] Need to enumerate all methods for selected advices of an aspect

The new reflection support in AspectJ5 will allow you to query
what the advice declarations are, but *not* where they are
affecting (that may follow when we get some time...)

It is possible to use your own message handler which will
then get callbacks for 'weave info' messages.  To see the kind
of information you would get, turn on weave info messages
in the AJDT options panel or pass -showWeaveInfo to the
compiler.  If it looks like what you want, write an implementation
of IMessageHolder and pass the class name with
-messageHolder to the compiler ... I think that will work, although
I've not tried it !!

Andy.