Re: [aspectj-users] How to remove aspectjrt.jar runtime dependecy while using AspectJ

Since you're logging, I'm presumably that you possibly *are* using thisJoinPoint or thisJoinPointStaticPart?  You don't need all of aspectjrt.jar, but you probably need a good subset of the content of the 'runtime' module ( http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.aspectj/modules/runtime/?cvsroot=Technology_Project and follow the src folder). You could extract these types from aspectjrt.jar and just include them directly in the archive of your applet. A dependency analyzer tool might help you further narrow down the exact set of types that your applet actually needs.

regards, adrian.