[aspectj-users] How to remove aspectjrt.jar runtime dependecy while using AspectJ

Hi,
 I have a scenario, where I would like to implement
logging using aspects(AspectJ). But when we build with
AJC the ajc weaves logging code into the class files
and also keeps a reference to aspectjrt.jar classes.

I want aspectj to weave the logging into the code, but
shouldn't require the aspectjrt.jar (although it is of
smaller footprint).
Plainly speaking it should run under normal JVM.

Is there any way of doing this?

Thanks,
Rajendra