To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
cc:
Subject:        [NEWSDELIVER] Re: Scoping of weaved classes per aspect in aop.xml?

From: Matthew Webster

Barry,

Please take a look at the load-time weaving documentation:
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/devguide/ltw.html. You can achieve what you want with the "concrete-aspect" aop.xml element. You just have to supply the abstract super-aspect.

---

Matthew, I poured over that doc already, but I don't see how I can achieve this with the concrete-aspect. I'm trying to specify that "no aspects should weave into package-X except aspect-Y". The "other" aspects are already concrete will happily weave into package-X if its included in the weaver section.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it? Do you know of an example that does this with concrete-aspects?

I suppose I could segregate the aspect into its own jar with its own aop.xml... but I'm looking for easier way.

thanks!

-barry

Back to the top