Re: [aspectj-users] badWeaverState exception on iajc w/out prior clean

On 21/02/06, Nguyen, Diane <dianen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the response!

Unfortunately, I don't think that's what is causing my bad WeaverState
exception. I'm using ajdt 1.3.0 (the latest from the eclipse AJDT site)
and AspectJ 1.5.0 from Dec 20 2005. These are the only aspectJ downloads
I've installed on my computer, and this is the only iajc compilation in
my build.xml file.

Does it matter what was used to compile the jars in my inpath? Just a
stab in the dark...

It may be important - if they contain aspects and were built using
an old build of AspectJ5 then you would see this problem.

thanks again!
diane

Back to the top