From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohan Radhakrishnan
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 2:35 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] advising JSP's

Hi,

     I have several JSP's that display certain fields based on the role of the login user. So I use tags like this

<logic:notPresent role="admin">

I want to isolate this concern and weave it into the servlets generated from the JSP's.  But I found that the generated servlets are pretty complex.

How do you handle this type of weaving ? Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Mohan

Back to the top