[aspectj-users] LTW setup

Hi,
       I am trying to understand how to compile the aspects to set up LTW. The .aj files should be compiled with 'ajc' (Can I use javac ? ) but without compile-time weaving. Is that right ?

       So after this the JAR containing .aj files should be put in the container and a java agent has to be used. An aop.xml file should be used. While compiling the .aj files it needs my web application source code also due to dependencies.

        Is the above procedure correct ?
Thanks,
Mohan

Back to the top