RE: [aspectj-users] creating a pointcut for primitive

Hey Eric,

I’ve been reading through the documentation for aspectbench and maybe it’s just that I’m a little on the sleepy side today but I’m having a hard time even getting started.  I’ve looked through the familiar but I feel like I’m missing a critical piece (that being the words of the speaker).  Do you have any advice (pardon the pun) on where I should start looking?

Thanks,

Drew