Re: [aspectj-users] How to ensure your jars will never be weaved by aspectJ

As with other Java code, sign/seal the jar and control the deployment
to not use any bytecode weaver.  Also, if you obfuscate the code, it
will be harder to make sense of anything.

AspectJ offers the same guarantees as Java in this respect.

Wes