Re: [aspectj-users] newbie AspectJ questions

Hi Luke,

Maybe you would have some insight into the problem I've been having with Acegi? I posted the question to this thread:
http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=21851

Basically, I'm getting exceptions during configuration that the interceptors can't handle instances of org.aspectj.lang.JoinPoint. I was under the impression that AspectJ was somewhat invisible. I'm certainly not declaring any classes of that type...

Mark