Re: [aspectj-users] the around pointcut

Did you try something like this (the code is not tested, just a skeleton)?

public int xyz(int a, int b, int c) {
return a+b+c;
}

int around(int a, int b, int c) : execution(* *.xyz(int, int, int)) && args(a, b, c) {

    return proceed(a + 10, b, c);
}

And did you make sure that your pointcut is matching the method?
Regards,
Thiago