Re: [aspectj-users] Re: [aspectj-announce] Announcing AspectJ 5

Let me chime in and add my congratulations to the pile. It's been a long hard road (Andy and Adrian already looked tired when I saw them at AOSD in March) but the arrival of AJ 5 really paves the way for increased adoption.

Thank you to everyone involved in this effort!

Nick