[aspectj-users] ...and a big thank-you to all the AspectJ committers

On a personal level, I'd also like to say a huge thank-you to all of the AspectJ committers who have worked on AspectJ 5. AspectJ 5 is the most interesting and technically demanding thing that I've worked on in my career, and I'm sure that's true for many if not all of the other committers too. I *know* exactly what it took to get AspectJ 5 done, and it wouldn't have been possible without an outstanding team working on it. Andy Clement especially deserves a mention for endless hours battling with generics and generic aspects, and as one of the best programmers I've had the pleasure to work with.

Thank you to you all, it's been great working with you and I'm looking forward to much more to come!

-- Adrian
adrian.colyer@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top