RE: [aspectj-users] Hot code replace failed

Hi,

public aspect IntertypeAspect {

 public void IntertypeInterface.addTestMethod(){
  System.out.println( "Test" );
 }

}
public interface IntertypeInterface {

}

public class Bar //implements IntertypeInterface {

    public static void main(String[] args){                    //breakpoint set here
      //new Bar().addTestMethod();
    }
}
Actually I tried adding and removing the two commented lines again and again after setting the breakpoint and starting a debug session.
Thanks,
Mohan