Re: [aspectj-users] Pratical AOP

This summer, I wrote a directed studies report for Professor Gregor
Kiczales at UBC in which eleven programmers were interviewed about
their experiences with AOP in a non-academic setting. The link is
http://www.aduck.org/aop/AOPmain.html.

You might find it interesting and helpful for your lecture at your
company. Good luck with that!

Cheers,
Allison