[aspectj-users] Pratical AOP

Hello there! I'm presenting a lecture about AOP in our company, and one of the hardest things I see on aspects is the pratical AOP. AOP itself is easy, the concepts are well structured, the point is, how to use AOP in an efficient way? I've been looking for some case studies, but all I found is the same stuff always (Logging, Transaction, Security, SQA (declare warnings))...
Does anyone knows an interesting use of AOP mixing with UseCases and stuff? I've tried that book: Aspected-Oriented Software Development with Use Cases, but I didn't find anything interesting as well.

Any suggestions, papers hints?

Regards

Vinicius Carvalho

Back to the top