Re: [aspectj-users] AapectJ ant task iajc and version number

#: Pujari, Rajendra changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  12/9/2005 11:24 PM :#
Hello,
	I am using iajc ant task and seeing different version number for
Aspect j compiler for 2 different ant versions. I am using Aspect 1.2.1 to build my project and using version=true to see asopectj compiler version.
	If I use ant 1.6.1 version to build I am seeing incorrect
version 1.1 for aspectj compiler [iajc] AspectJ Compiler 1.1.1
	If I use ant 1.6.5 version to build my file I am seeing correct
version 1.2.1 for aspectj compiler
	      [iajc] AspectJ Compiler 1.2.1 built on Friday Nov 5, 2004
at 12:30:41 GMT

Any one seen this issue? Is I am missing something? Do I have to update ant version to 1.6.5 to use Aspectj 1.2.1 compiler? thanks, Raj

Have you checked both <Ant_install_dir>\lib to see if you have not a different aspectj jar there?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Back to the top