From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Webster
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 2:52 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] @AJ or conventional syntax?

Eduardo,

I believe Emma works with AspectJ.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/
Please respond to aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:        aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:        aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:

I was just wondering on this one... If one uses  @AJ syntax, his
aspects can be checked against a code coverage tool... Maybe no tool
supports AspectJ yet, I don't know...

think writting your code in @AJ