[aspectj-users] Load-Time Weaving / Annotations / Example

Hi all,

I'm using the power of annotations to decorate the things belonging to a
concern. To be more flexible I use the declaring mechnaism to describe the
patterns for the annotations, f.i. declare @method : public * *.*myMethods()
: @MyAnnotation; This works fine for all ressources which are compiled
within a project (compile-time weaving).

Now I want to use this mechanism for objects which are loaded on demand by
an url based classloader. I've read some documentation concerning the
load-time weaving and I would prefer the usage of a custom class loader. Has
anybody succeeded in using this approach for decorating classes/methods
during the loading by a classloader?

thanX
franzR

Back to the top