RE: [aspectj-users] Aspect association question

Hi again,

I would like to reformulate my previous questions. First of all I
omitted the keyword "static" in the code below so regarding the inner
aspect it should be: "static Aspect inner perthis()".
I can infer now that given that static describes an element which can
only exist once, there can not be a perthis association since both
keywords conflict with each other.
My question is, is there a way to accomplish the goal of creating a
perthis association in a nested aspect?

Thank you

Herbey