Re: [aspectj-users] Pls. read AspectJ documentation

Hi,

> what information to put in "Run/Run.../AspectJ Load-Time Weaving
> Application" to run such a project.

This is good question for adjt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.  That functionality
is brand new.  You can expect that documentation lags new features,
so it's easy to read (little or nothing) - but not too helpful.

> Can you give me any link to some exemple with LTW within jar files,

There are old and new ways to do LTW.

The new (unreleased) AspectJ 5 way is documented in

  http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/next/devguide/ltw.html

(again, caveat for new or unreleased features)

One old way is using aj.bat. See

  aspectj-1.2/bin/aj.bat

and

  aspectj-1.2/doc/examples/build.xml target "tracing-lt"
  http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/examples/build.xml

Another, used by aj.bat, is to use

  org.aspectj.weaver.tools.WeavingURLClassLoader.

Finally, to weave jars at build-time, use ajc, e.g.,

  ajc -inpath jarToWeave.jar ...

See

  http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/devguide/ajc-ref.html

Wes