Re: [aspectj-users] Pls. read AspectJ documentation

Hi -

Docbook pdf is a long-unfulfilled promise (there's a doc bug on point).
We get close, but it's really horrible looking, and debugging XSLT
is not my favorite activity.

wrt searching, you can search HTML locally and on the web, right?

Thanks -
Wes