Re: [aspectj-users] @AJ or conventional syntax?

#: Eduardo Rocha changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/21/2005 2:58 PM :#
I would like to know if people are willing to move to @AJ syntax when
possible, or prefer to continue with traditional syntax even when
dealing with Java 5.

Which one do people find better for reading?

A major drawback I see with @AJ syntax is that it doesn't allow me to
navigate through the marked join points (in Eclipse).

I would like to hear from other users.

Thanks.