Re: [aspectj-users] @AJ or conventional syntax?

Eduardo,

The 2 syntaxes or development styles are intended to be complementary. The annotation style, which allows development in any IDE, was introduced as part of the merger between AspectJ and AspectWerkz. The @AJ syntax is still a subset of the code-style.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx

http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Please respond to aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:        aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx