[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] @AJ or conventional syntax?
- From: Rafal Krzewski <Rafal.Krzewski@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:08:37 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Caltha - Gajda, Krzewski, Mach, Potempski Sp.j.
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (X11/20050923)
Eduardo Rocha wrote:
I would like to know if people are willing to move to @AJ syntax when
possible, or prefer to continue with traditional syntax even when
dealing with Java 5.
Which one do people find better for reading?
A major drawback I see with @AJ syntax is that it doesn't allow me to
navigate through the marked join points (in Eclipse).
Definetely traditional AJ syntax. I may be wrong I don't see much
purpose in @AJ syntax except for people migrating existing applications
Maybe if would be also beneficial for people that cannot use AJDT for
some reason, but have Java5 enabled IDE?