Re: [aspectj-users] @AJ or conventional syntax?

Eduardo Rocha wrote:
I would like to know if people are willing to move to @AJ syntax when
possible, or prefer to continue with traditional syntax even when
dealing with Java 5.

Which one do people find better for reading?

A major drawback I see with @AJ syntax is that it doesn't allow me to
navigate through the marked join points (in Eclipse).

Definetely traditional AJ syntax. I may be wrong I don't see much purpose in @AJ syntax except for people migrating existing applications from AspectWerks. Maybe if would be also beneficial for people that cannot use AJDT for some reason, but have Java5 enabled IDE?

my .02
R.

Back to the top