[aspectj-users] FW: Multiple 'functional' inheritance

Title: Multiple 'functional' inheritance

Hi,

        Why can’t I do multiple functional inheritance in my aspects. I would like to add several aspects to my target who all add a functional java class. Now I add my functional class by “declare parents: (MyTarget) extends MyFunctionalClass;”. But I get a verify error when adding more than one aspect with this statement. (Because only single enheritance is allowed.)

        Is there an other way to add more than one ‘java’ type to a target?

Thanks,

Tom

Back to the top