Re: [aspectj-users] it happens from time to time [download page broken links]

#: Andy Clement changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/15/2005 1:43 PM :#
This happens when you try to download a build whilst it is being
uploaded or sometimes whilst it is being mirrored just after it has
been uploaded.

Andy.

He he... so I am doing my best to work with the latest :-). Thanks Andy!

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Hi!

It is happening from time to time to try to download the latest aspectj-development and to check the
Changes in this build from http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php this resulting in either a
404 or

[quote]
  eclipse downloads

The selected file is invalid, or it is no longer available for download.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If this error message persists, please contact the webmaster at
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

Go back.
[/quote]

./alex