Re: [aspectj-users] compilation error with generics (possible bug?)

#: Andy Clement changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/14/2005 9:38 PM :#
dont worry, i've already fixed it.

Excellent Andy. I guess the next build will contain it :-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Andy Clement changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/14/2005 4:04 PM :#
> Although .... I just tried it against HEAD and it doesn't fail like
> you describe, it fails in a different way :)  So i'll still take a bug
> and fix it asap.
>
> Andy.

Though not clear who will rais the bug :-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.