Re: [aspectj-users] source for org.aspectj.ajde

I just want to add a few lines to AjBuildManager and EclipseFactory.

thanks.

Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I were to think up a quick dirty way to do it, I'd put
aspectjtools.jar on the build path of the org.aspectj.ajde plugin once
you've unzipped the source, then it ought to find its missing
dependencies - but I've not tried it. Basically ajde is the packaged
form of AspectJ - we all work with the aspectj modules checked out of
CVS and then run build scripts to create an ajde. However, if you
only want to change a couple of files in ajde I would suggest
extracting the source for *just* those into a 'src' folder in
org.aspectj.ajde and working on them in that way, I sometimes do that.
Which classes do you want to modify?

Andy.