Re: [aspectj-users] How to retrieve a parent argument.

Hi Laurent!

Unfortunately I am not sure I have been able to completely follow your
mail, so I will try adding some additional questions:

1/ you need to decide if the m2 call should happen according to the
parameter passed to m1?

if this is the case than I guess you need a percflow aspect that is doing
i/ a m1 before advice to retrieve the m1 parameter
ii/ a m2 around advice that is using the previous step value to
determine if the proceed() is called.

2/ this object can be retrieved using this(variable) in your PCD.

hth,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.