[aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.5 aop.xml question

I have a question about load-time weaving in AspectJ. According to the AspectJ 5 Development Kit Developer's Notebook, the <aspects> element can have an <include within="[pattern]"> child element (http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/next/adk15notebook/ltw-configuration.html).

However, when I include that element as a child to the <aspects> element in my aop.xml file, I get a SAX exception:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Unknown element while parsing <aspectj> element: include

Thanks,

-Nathan

--
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.  But, in practice, there is.

--Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Back to the top