[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] @Pointcut syntax
- From: <mohan.radhakrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:03:49 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: AcXgctee//Z1RL9eQfOpX1lbn6b6iA==
- Thread-topic: @Pointcut syntax
If this syntax "@Pointcut" can only be used for abstract pointcuts then
non-abstract pointcuts cannot be annotated. How do I annotate non-abstract
pointcuts ? I am using the latest dev. build.
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.