From: Benjamin Podszun <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:46:46
Subject: [aspectj-users] Matching/capturing annotations

Hi again.

My last problem for the near future (I hope) is hopefully quite
simple: I want to match pointcuts to methods with annotations and get
access to that annotation in my advice. While I already can define
pointcuts as I'd like them to be (e.g.: call(@Whatever("foo") * *
(..)) ) I currently see no way to access the annotation in the
advice. In this specifiic case I'd like to see the value ("foo"), but
general access to annotations would be great. Any way to archive
that? I tried google, but always found pages that use annotations
instead of .aj files - not explanations for using aspectj connected
to "normal" annotations.
Isn't there some thisJoinPoint magic that returns the annotations?
Did I miss something obvious again?

Regards and thanks in advance,
Ben