From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ramu Iyer
Sent: 19 October 2005 23:08
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Aspect-Oriented Software Architecture

My goal is to analyze and document the architecture an existing eCommerce implementation. I'd like to use the framework of aspect-oriented software architecture analysis to mine some non-trivial insights.

BTW, I am a novice in AOP; thanks for any knowledge pointers or guidance for a jumpstart.

Ramu

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.

Back to the top