[aspectj-users] LTW and AspectOf() NoSuchMethodError

I am getting a similar behavior to what is described in http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg04775.html.

Using M4 and load time weaving, I am receiving a NoSuchMethodError from a weaved class calling aspectOf() on my aspect class.

I am trying to weave an external jar file. Compile time weaving using ajc on the same jar works just fine.

According to the docs, I thought that using LTW weaved classes are supposed to call aspectOf() on the Aspects helper class and not on the aspect itself.

Is this correct?

Thanks,

Yoav

Back to the top