	From: Ken Pelletier [mailto:ken@xxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Wed 10/19/2005 9:26 AM
	To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [aspectj-users] AJDT: Crosscutting info unavailable for classes injar ?

	I have an aspect within an eclipse AJDT project which advises some
	classes within that project as well as some classes from an external
	jar that is built by a project referenced by this project.

	I setup AJDT's Aspect inPath to point to the other project's jar I
	want the weaver to include, and set the output jar.  The classes are
	correctly woven as proven by test cases within the project.

	However, the crosscutting information for the aspect that advises the
	classes within the jar is not visible in the aspect's gutter.  The
	classes local to the project do show up in the crosscutting info for
	the aspects, but not the ones woven from the jar on the inPath.

	Is there a way to configure AJDT so that the crosscutting information
	and the cross reference will include the classes from a jar on the
	inPath?

	- Ken